Fruit Hybrid - Chocolate / Yogurt / Peanut Butter - Filled Fruit

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zPIfDi--W58
A while ago I saw Robert Mahar's April fools video about a kiwi banana fruit hybrid posted on the Kin Community channel on youtube. I was disappointed when I realized that it was just an April fools prank, and felt very very stupid for having fallen for it - having graduated with a biochem degree, you'd think I would know better... (in my defence, ever since learning of the miracles of apple tree grafting, tell me anything about fruit and magic and I wouldn't question it...)
I wasn't ready to give up on the idea of a fruit being injected with something inside it though, and thought of this little idea to make a fruit hybrid of sorts - to confuse both the fruit of its own identity and the eater with a little surprise in each bite.

Comments

Popular Posts