DIY Fabric Storage Box / Organization and Storage Bin




Hi everyone, here's a new DIY that I've made recently using an old shoe box, some ribbon, dollar store twine, and fabric that I got at Dollarama (I couldn't believe it when I saw the rolls of fabric at the dollar store! Definitely wish I grabbed more though because the next time I was there they were gone...).

I was always drawn to these type of fabric baskets and bins whenever I'm out shopping for home decor stuff, but always thought they were way overpriced! Tell me I'm not the only one??! So I decided to make my own and they are surprisingly easy and turned out pretty well!

The video on how I made this is up on YouTube, click the link here to see it! Or copy and paste the following in your browser:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=p_fd8hGOgxU

Hope you like it and give it a try!

Comments

Popular Posts